[Snort-users] Problem! Install HenWen, now LetterStick wont launch

Kevin Reiter tux at ...13329...
Sun Sep 25 13:55:19 EDT 2005

Minus 28 points for failure to RTFM.
Minus 10 points for referring to snort.org as "snot.org".
Minus 40 points for failure to provide any useful information whatsoever
to help anyone who wishes to assist you troubleshoot your problem.
Minus 20 points for a poorly-written inquiry (you didn't use enough
caps, exclamation points, or question marks.)

Total Points needed for assitance: +1
Your Total: -98
Points needed before we take you seriously: +99

All in all, I'd say you're having a bad day..