[Snort-users] Problem! Install HenWen, now LetterStick wont launch

si wood sierrarolls22 at ...125...
Sat Sep 24 17:14:09 EDT 2005

PLEASE...... ANYONE!!! I NEED HELP!!!  I AM HAVING HENWEN AND LETTERSTICK
PROBLEMS!!!

I am running on a G4, MAC OSX 10.3.9

I downloaded Henwen and LetterStick from apple.com this afternoon
(09.24.05).... After taking the VERY LONG time to configure HenWen to my
personal preferences, I logged back on to "snot.org" to get my new "Oink
Code", and installed that properly. Then, when I went to launch LetterStick
for the configuration, it DOES NOT OPEN AT ALL!!! It doesn't even bounce in
my dock! I tried to delete the files, redownload it and try it again.... BUT
NOTHING!!!

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS???????

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Thank You,