[Snort-users] Snort Beer Question

Theodore Stout theodorestout at ...131...
Fri Sep 23 06:58:46 EDT 2005

True!

I forgot all about the horrors of installing Snort.  I
am just going to recompile everything and follow
Harper to the letter.  Hopefully, I can make it work.

Theo

BTW, Installing Snort is much more enjoyable while
drinking Asahi beer.