[Snort-users] Snort Beer Question

Theodore Stout theodorestout at ...131...
Fri Sep 23 06:34:20 EDT 2005

Hello there,

I am drinking Asahi Super Dry right now.

This is the message I got
[root at ...274... support-files]#
/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql
ERROR 2002: Can't connect to local MySQL server
through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
[root at ...274... support-files]#

/etc/my.cnf is set as:

# The following options will be passed to all MySQL
clients
[client]
#password       = password
port            = 3306
socket          = /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

# Here follows entries for some specific programs

# The MySQL server
[mysqld]
port            = 3306