[Snort-devel] Re: [Snort-users] Bug(?): mysql reserved name usage

Steven Sturges steve.sturges at ...1935...
Fri Sep 23 05:22:01 EDT 2005

Wes--

Can you send us a patch for the code & script changes?

I think Jeremy was waiting for a response from someone
on the issue before he left, but never received anything.

Cheers.
-steve