[Snort-users] Snort 2.4.1 Available

Jennifer Steffens jennifer.steffens at ...1935...
Sat Sep 17 14:38:13 EDT 2005

I apologize if the note was not as detailed as it could have been. We
expedited the release of the 2.4.1 source in response to numerous bugs
including a possible DoS. All users, including those with Windows
environments, are able to upgrade with the current release.

We will be continuing to work on the release to provide RPMs and win32
builds. As always, we will provide builds as quickly possible and
address the most commonly used platforms first.

If there is something else I am missing, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jennifer