[Snort-users] Snort 2.4.1 Available

Jason security at ...5028...
Sat Sep 17 14:15:06 EDT 2005

Perhaps I misunderstand the intent of your mail. Is the source not as
sufficient for windows users to compile as it is for *nix users?

Are there pre compiled versions for *nix and not windows up there? When
I looked only the src distribution was made available. What is the super
secret conspiracy location you are using?

The source dist was released early because of the DoS condition and
binary builds will be available shortly following. If there is something
I am missing here please let me know.

If anything I think the source only release strongly states that windows
users are regarded as equals. If you need assistance getting it compiled
on windows I would be happy to help.

Kindest regards,
Jason...