[Snort-users] Re: Image_Graph Quick Question

Kevin Johnson kjohnson at ...12400...
Fri Sep 16 17:43:37 EDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-09-14 at 08:54 -0400, Steve Brown wrote:
> I am using the default Image_Graph package with all the correct
> dependencies installed (i.e. Numbers, Color, Canvas, ...).  I don't
> see a need to put include 'Image/Graph.php' anywhere because I am
> using the default package for BASE.  The base_graph_form.php and
> base_graph_display.php are called by base_graph_main.php.  The
> base_graph_display.php contains the require_once 'Image/Graph.php'
> statement by default.  The base_graph_main.php page displays the form
> correctly.  When I enter data into the form and hit enter, the page
> acts as it is gathering the data from the AG.  However, it does not
> return any type of graph.  I have been through all the PEAR
> documentation and googled this issue everywhere.  Does anyone have any
> ideas.  I haven't changed any of the code, everything is default from
> the pear install statements.  I have even uninstalled everything and
> reinstalled it.  If I need an additional include 'Image/Graph.php'
> statement, which file is it added to.  I tried adding this to many of
> the files, but I get a replication error because
> base_graph_display.php already references this.  Any help would be
> greatly appreciated
>

> Steve Brown

Hi-

It would seem that you are having some type of problems with seeing
graphs within BASE.  I can try to help you... If you would like, we can
take this off the Snort list and either move it to the BASE list or you
can email me directly at kjohnson at ...12634...  Could you describe
your setup as in the version of BASE and what is your OS and versions of
the various pices?

Thanks
Kevin

BASE Project Lead