[Snort-users] Re: [Ntsug-users] Base 1.2 Vuln

Justin Heath justin.heath at ...11827...
Fri Oct 28 07:15:50 EDT 2005

With the way BASE is constantly plugged on this list it's a good idea to
point this out. Im sure there are people that weren't aware of this issue
that are running BASE. Just because you or someone else is aware of an issue
whether its "been brought up many times before" or not doesn't change
anything.