[Snort-users] BO preproc exploit published

Matthew Watchinski mwatchinski at ...1935...
Wed Oct 26 07:52:28 EDT 2005

Just an FYI in snort 2.4.3 we added detection to the BO preprocessor to
detect attempts to exploit this vulnerability (gid:sid) 105:4

105 || 4 || spp_bo: Back Orifice Snort Buffer Attack

Cheers,
Matthew Watchinski
Director, Vulnerability Research
Sourcefire, Inc.