[Snort-users] Database error?!

hchlai at ...2792... hchlai at ...2792...
Tue Oct 25 07:17:51 EDT 2005

BASE 1.2 haven't fixed the archive problem yet. Hopefully someone is working on it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Our World Is Here <info at ...2282...>
To: hchlai at ...2792...; snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 17:39:54 -0600
Subject: RE: [Snort-users] Database error?!

This would seem to be some sort of bizarre encoding error.  SQL doesn't like
to see quotes or double quotes in a query, perhaps running the debug output
from BASE may elude what query is causing the problem, then maybe it can be
determined how to solve this for you.

I recently updated to BASE 1.2 and no longer seeing issues with archive
moving and/or copying, but give me some time to build up the volume I was at
a few weeks ago.

James Friesen, CIO

Lucretia Enterprises
"Our World Is Here..."
Info at lucretia dot ca
http://lucretia.ca

Snort-users list archive:
Look What The New Netscape.com Can Do!
Now you can preview dozens of stories and have the ones you select delivered to you without ever leaving the Top Home Page. And the new Tool Box gives you one click access to local Movie times, Maps, White Pages and more.  See for yourself at http://netcenter.netscape.com/netcenter/