[Snort-users] Database error?!

hchlai at ...2792... hchlai at ...2792...
Mon Oct 24 14:05:23 EDT 2005

I tried to "Archive alerts (move)" in BASE 1.2.0 but receive the following error. The signature that I'm having difficult with is "POLICY FTP 'CWD / ' possible warez site " I'm running mysql-4.1.10a-2.RHEL4.1 and mysql-server-4.1.10a-2.RHEL4.1

Database ERROR:Database ERROR:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CWD / ' possible warez site'' at line 1

Thanks!

HinSuk

Look What The New Netscape.com Can Do!
Now you can preview dozens of stories and have the ones you select delivered to you without ever leaving the Top Home Page. And the new Tool Box gives you one click access to local Movie times, Maps, White Pages and more.  See for yourself at http://netcenter.netscape.com/netcenter/