[Snort-users] Oinkmaster Update

Bill Parker dogbert at ...11664...
Sun Oct 23 20:03:33 EDT 2005

Hi All,

    I was doing my weekly check through for oinkmaster, and I got the following messages:

Archive successfully downloaded, unpacking... done.
Setting up rules structures... done.
Processing downloaded rules... WARNING: duplicate SID in downloaded archive, SID=3157
WARNING: duplicate SID in downloaded archive, SID=3156
WARNING: duplicate SID in downloaded archive, SID=2190
WARNING: duplicate SID in downloaded archive, SID=3197
disabled 0, enabled 0, modified 0, total=3858
Setting up rules structures... done.
Comparing new files to the old ones... done.

Has anyone else seen this behavior with OinkMaster?

Bill