[Snort-users] Installing and configuring OinkMaster

Andreas Östling andreaso at ...236...
Fri Oct 21 01:45:06 EDT 2005

On Thursday 20 October 2005 23:08, Patrick Harper wrote:
> I have written a doc for this after a bunch of requests from people
> that have used my install docs.  It will walk you through setting up
> OinkMaster on a Linux box.  I will be adding bleeding snort support
> to it on the next rev.
> http://www.internetsecurityguru.com/documents/Installing_and_configur
>ing_Oin kMaster.pdf

I added a link to this one on the Oinkmaster site (oinkmaster.sf.net).
If someone has any suggestions about other documents that you think
should be added or linked to, please let me know.

/Andreas