[Snort-users] Serious Snort Bug Could Lead To Next Slammer

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Thu Oct 20 20:05:47 EDT 2005

Thanks, for the all the replies. This was sent to me and I had no idea or
the time to get into it, so I posted it here after a quick search no finding
my keyword search. This was a FREE inquiry, had it been a client I would
have put the time into it prior to asking in the list.

Please remember that one reply would have taken care of this and save some
bandwidth.

yourself as it was a personal attack and should not be permitted in this
list or any other. Plus it had nothing to do with the subject of the topic
or anything top do with the list. Always remember, think before posting. If
you can contribute, then by all means post. If the topic has already been
answered then let it go, unless something else can be added that will
contribute.

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member