[Snort-users] Installing and configuring OinkMaster

Patrick Harper patrick at ...4250...
Thu Oct 20 14:11:43 EDT 2005

I have written a doc for this after a bunch of requests from people that
have used my install docs.  It will walk you through setting up OinkMaster
on a Linux box.  I will be adding bleeding snort support to it on the next
rev.
http://www.internetsecurityguru.com/documents/Installing_and_configuring_Oin
kMaster.pdf

I am also currently working on a doc about how to setup barnyard, and making
a companion doc for people that are setting up a central DB and BASE machine
and having remote sensors communicate to it over stunnel.  If you have any
suggestions for additions to any of these please let me know.  I appreciate
any feedback and happy snorting.

Patrick S. Harper | CISSP RHCT MCSE
www.internetsecurityguru.com

Just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you