[Snort-users] Who's gonna compensate me?

Paul Schmehl pauls at ...6838...
Thu Oct 20 12:12:41 EDT 2005

preprocessor and restart snort the other day, to remediate the
vulnerability.  Then I had to upgrade to 2.4.3 yesterday and restart snort
again!

I wanna know who's gonna compensate me for my time.  I spent at least 15 or
20 minutes doing this.  I even had to read the docs, figure out the changes
due to sfportscan, and edit my snort.conf file!  This is ridiculous!  If I
had a commercial product, the vendor would have fixed it for me.  :-)</span>

Paul Schmehl (pauls at ...6838...)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member