[Snort-users] need help configuring snort + barnyard

Igor Belikov ivb at ...13431...
Wed Oct 19 06:52:15 EDT 2005

Hello snort-users,

  I asked same question several months ago, but don't got answer.

  I configured snort to write both alert and log files in unified
  format. But I can't configure barnyard properly to store in DB
  detailed info about alerts.

  Barnyard "watch" alert files and stores info about alerts, but I
  need also store whole packets caused alert.

  Are anybody can help me? I'm ready to post any additional info.

--
Best regards,
 Igor                          mailto:ivb at ...13431...