[Snort-users] Fixes and Mitigation Instructions Available for Snort Back Orifice Vulnerability

Sam Evans wintrmte at ...11827...
Tue Oct 18 14:55:47 EDT 2005

Jennifer,
 I might be missing something, but when I click the
http://www.snort.org/dl/link all I see is the
2.4.2 version, not the 2.4.3.
 Thanks,
Sam