[Snort-users] Suppress alerts

Peter Rodger prodger2008 at ...131...
Mon Oct 17 10:07:34 EDT 2005

Bruce,

Thanks!  I am running Snort on windows too.   I'm
using IIS6, MSSQL, PHP, and BASE on windows2003.
BTW, I just found out that the threshold.conf file is
in two plases: one is in \snort\etc folder; another is
in \snort\rules folder.  Which one should I change?
I changed the one in \snort\etc folder.

How do you get genenator ID or SID?

Thanks again,

Peter