[Snort-users] Checkpoint Acquisition and the future of Open Source Snort

Bob Walder bwalder at ...1926...
Mon Oct 10 08:56:50 EDT 2005

Well I guess the right PLACE to start would be to post your real name,
contact details and credentials. Then maybe we can figure out your
agenda....

After all, Snort has done pretty well out of being "owned" by an evil
corporate entity for the last year or two....

And just on the off-chance you ARE right (oh, pulllleeeeeze!) then why start
again from scratch? Snort is pretty good as it is.... I am sure a fork is
enough.

Do me a favour!

Bob Walder