[Snort-users] Check Point Software Technologies to Acquire So urcefire

Willy, Andrew AWilly at ...13017...
Thu Oct 6 10:07:06 EDT 2005

Sorry to post again so quickly, but I just read the press release that said
how much Sourcefire went for. That sum should be an inspiration to open
source entrepreneurs everywhere.

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Willy, Andrew [mailto:AWilly at ...13017...]
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 9:54 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Snort-users] Check Point Software Technologies to Acquire
So urcefire

Congratulations to Sourcefire! I love our NG firewall.

p.s. I can't help but wonder if you guys had kept growing like you had been,
maybe you could've acquired Check Point instead. =)

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY-The information in this email, including
attachments, may be confidential and/or privileged and may contain
confidential health information. This email is intended to be reviewed only
by the individual or organization named as addressee. If you have received
this email in error please notify Scottsdale Medical Imaging, an affiliate
of Southwest Diagnostic Imaging, LTD immediately - by return message to the
sender or to support at ...13018... - and destroy all copies of this message and
any attachments. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Scottsdale Medical Imaging. Confidential health information is protected
by state and federal law, including, but not limited to, the Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and related
regulations.