[Snort-users] Compiling 2.4.2 Under Windows

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Mon Oct 3 10:42:04 EDT 2005

Jeff,

Thanks, for all your help. Winsnort.com will now be releasing an 'Early
Release' of Snort for Win32 as the new source code becomes available.

Also, there seems to be a bug with one of the updates:

* Win32 version now supports winpcap 3.1 and MySQL client 4.13.

We tested Snort 2.4.2 on the three of our test systems with WinPcap 3.1
installed, and Snort crashed on each system.

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member
mailto:support at ...9077...