[Snort-users] Snort performance concerns

nwr nwr at ...13125...
Sun Oct 2 16:01:09 EDT 2005

Larry-

I have some Sourcefire NS3020F chassis- dual pentium 2.4ghz, 2 gig of
ram and a Intel Pro 1000base SFP fiber Gig uplink- I think sourcefire
sold these with software for $30,000 each-

I am selling these for $1495 each with a 30 day warranty

Let me know if you can use them- I have 4 in stock-

Chris Blackburn
NWR Inc
360 Belmont St. NE
Salem OR 97301
(503) 391-8191 Ext 1#
(503) 375-8470 FAX
nwr at ...13125...
IM= Chris NWR
www.internet-gear.com

We are always buying Cisco(12000, Cerent 15454, , Alteon, Extreme
Networks, IXIA, Foundry, Dialogic, Clarent, Excel-Lucent, Lucent DACS,
Eastern Research. Junper, Unisphere, Redback, Nuera, Natural
Microsystem, Smartbits, Adtech, Spirent, CAC, Cosine, Sonus, Alcatel
Omnicore, HP Procurve, Datakinetics, NACT, Nortel Passport 15000,
Quintum Gateways, Western Multiplex, Digital Lightwave, 3com, Netscreen

http://osec.neohapsis.com/results/nids/sourcefire-ns3020f-2.6-06.25.2003/