[Snort-users] I'm Completely lost.

Kevin Johnson kjohnson at ...12400...
Mon Nov 7 19:12:34 EST 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-07 at 19:46 -0500, Michael W Cocke wrote:
> I'm not a php guru and I treasure my ignorance  8-)>
>
> Can someone point me to where I can get help installing base, or else
> a replacement for it?
>
> (Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_module_name() in
> /home/http/base/includes/base_state_common.inc.php on line 60)
>
> Thanks!
>
> Mike-

Hi-

This error is caused by an incomplete install of PHP.  Some distro's
will ship things like session management and the like in a different
package from the php install.  This is what is missing.  I apologize,
but I do not use Suse so I do not know what the correct package name is.
But I am sure that ?Yast? has a search that should help.

I hope that helps,
Kevin

BASE Project Lead
http://base.secureideas.net