[Snort-users] snortcenter include commands

East, Bill eastb at ...3694...
Tue May 24 12:52:33 EDT 2005

Trying to get all the old rules loaded. I have seen that I can pull the
rules files in with the Import command so that might be the best way to
go.

I guess I'm just used to having the single, short config file and the
rules broken out by filename. The real problem may be my reluctance to
adapt to changes.

--
be - MOS

Leela: Oh, Adelai, I've had a wonderful time today. No one's stared at
me, or avoided staring at me, or tried to burn me. You make me feel so
not weird.