[Snort-users] New User Group in Chicago - Meeting on 6/2

Jennifer Steffens jennifer.steffens at ...1935...
Tue May 3 14:08:52 EDT 2005

IDC Global Networks has graciously agreed to sponsor the first Snort
User Group meeting in the Chicago area. This will hopefully be the
first of many so we invite you all to join us and provide feedback to
make this group a success.

In addition, Nigel Houghton, Research Engineer on the Sourcefire
Vulnerability Research Team, will discuss some of the great things
you can do with Snort rules.

Sponsored by IDC Global Networks and Sourcefire.

When: Thursday, June 2nd 5:00-6:30PM
Where:
     111 North Canal
     Lobby conference room
     Chicago, IL 60606 (Catty Corner from Ogilvie Train Station/Metra)

Reception:
And just to make sure we do things right the first time, there will
be drinks and networking sponsored by IDC Global Networks and
Soucefire to follow at:
     Coogans Riverside Saloon
     180 N Wacker
     Chicago IL 60606
     312-444-1134

Space is limited, so please RSVP to snort_groups at ...3990...

Hope to see everyone there!

Jennifer Steffens
Director, Product Marketing
Sourcefire, Inc