[Snort-users] BASE shows blank page

USO usofwd at ...158...
Tue May 3 01:31:53 EDT 2005

I enabled logging and do get the following:
PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function mysql_pconnect() in d:\win-ids\adodb\drivers\adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 355
I'm not sure what that means. I configured the system to use MS SQL and not MySQL unless I missed something somewhere.
Appreciate any help.
regards
Uso
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: USO
  To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
  Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 12:06 PM
  Subject: [Snort-users] BASE shows blank page

  Hi all,
  I'm installing WIN-IDS according to the winsnort documumentation.
  When i run http://localhost/console I get a blank page (same if I do /console/base_main.php).
  http://localhost/test.php is running OK, so I assume that PHP is working fine.

  Is there like a log so I can see what happens when IIS runs base_main.php?
  I'm running this on Win2003 Srvr/MS SQL

  appreciate your help.
  rgds
  Uso