[Snort-users] XML logging in SNORT

Jitendra KumarGupta jitendrakrgupta_snort at ...3390...
Thu Mar 31 00:09:28 EST 2005

Hello List,
           I have installed Snort 2.3.2 on Mandrake 9.2 and is working well.I know want to log all the data generated by Snort in XML format.
Following the directions from http://www.cert.org/kb/snortxml/ ,I installed libairutil 0.2.24 .But while doing "make" for libih 0.2.20 ,I get the following error message :-

generating tree_elements.h ..../dtd_elements: error while loading shared libraries: libairutil.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
make: *** [dtd/tree_elements.h] Error 127

I have tried
               ./configure
                   and
              ./configure --with-libairutil=DIR --with-expat
But all gave the same error.Please help me out .If there is some other way to log in XML ,Please suggest.
Thanks in advance,
Jitendra