[Snort-users] RE: [Snort-sigs] Any new rules coming out of snort.org?

Jason security at ...5028...
Wed Mar 30 16:04:52 EST 2005

The VRT rules are available to subscribers right now. Registered users
get them later.

Read about how it works here.

http://www.snort.org/rules/
http://www.snort.org/rules/why_subscribe.html

* Subscribers receive real-time rules updates as they are available
* Registered users can access rule updates 5 days after release to
subscription users.
* Unregistered users receive a static ruleset at the time of each major
Snort Release