[Snort-users] No Base with localhost/base in browser

Mark Sargent powderkeg at ...11462...
Tue Mar 29 20:17:32 EST 2005

Alejandro Flores wrote:

>Ops, sorry, the correct file is error_log
>tail -f 30 /var/log/httpd/error_log
>

>On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 07:55:52 -0300, Alejandro Flores
><alejandrorflores at ...11827...> wrote:
>

>>Hey,
>>

>>>below is my base_conf.php settings. I get a blank page in both
>>>Firefox/Mozilla when typing localhost/base even though this,
>>>http://localhost.localdomain/base/base_main.php
>>>shows up in the url box.
>>>PHP is working, as I can bring up the NetworkMonitorTool with just
>>>entering localhost. I'm following Patrick Harper's Tutorial for
>>>Fedora3/Snort/Base/PHP. Perhaps I've missed something fundamental.? Cheers.
>>>

>>Please, when you get this blank page exec this command:
>>tail -30 /var/log/httpd/access_log
>>
>>And paste the output here.
>>
>>Regards,
>>Alejandro Flores

Hi All,

here is the output Alejandro, cheers.

Mark Sargent.

[root at ...274... ~]# tail -f 30 /var/log/httpd/error_log
tail: cannot open `30' for reading: No such file or directory
==> /var/log/httpd/error_log <==
[client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  Call-time pass-by-reference has been
deprecated  - argument passed by value;  If you would like to pass it by
reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name]().  If you
would like to enable call- time pass-by-reference, you can set
allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in yo ur INI file.  However,
future versions may not support this any longer.  in /var
/www/html/base/includes/base_state_citems.inc.php on line 1189
[client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  Call-time pass-by-reference has been
deprecated  - argument passed by value;  If you would like to pass it by
reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name]().  If you
would like to enable call- time pass-by-reference, you can set
allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in yo ur INI file.  However,
future versions may not support this any longer.  in /var
/www/html/base/includes/base_state_citems.inc.php on line 1189
[client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  Call-time pass-by-reference has been
deprecated  - argument passed by value;  If you would like to pass it by
reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name]().  If you
would like to enable call- time pass-by-reference, you can set
allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in yo ur INI file.  However,
future versions may not support this any longer.  in /var
/www/html/base/includes/base_state_citems.inc.php on line 1224
[client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  Call-time pass-by-reference has been
deprecated  - argument passed by value;  If you would like to pass it by
reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name]().  If you
would like to enable call- time pass-by-reference, you can set
allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in yo ur INI file.  However,
future versions may not support this any longer.  in /var
/www/html/base/includes/base_state_citems.inc.php on line 1224
[client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  Call-time pass-by-reference has been
deprecated  - argument passed by value;  If you would like to pass it by
reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name]().  If you
would like to enable call- time pass-by-reference, you can set
allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in yo ur INI file.  However,
future versions may not support this any longer.  in /var
/www/html/base/includes/base_state_citems.inc.php on line 1258
[client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  Call-time pass-by-reference has been
deprecated  - argument passed by value;  If you would like to pass it by
reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name]().  If you
would like to enable call- time pass-by-reference, you can set
allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in yo ur INI file.  However,
future versions may not support this any longer.  in /var
/www/html/base/includes/base_state_citems.inc.php on line 1258
[client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  Call-time pass-by-reference has been
deprecated  - argument passed by value;  If you would like to pass it by
reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name]().  If you
would like to enable call- time pass-by-reference, you can set
allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in yo ur INI file.  However,
future versions may not support this any longer.  in /var
/www/html/base/includes/base_state_citems.inc.php on line 1359
[client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  Call-time pass-by-reference has been
deprecated  - argument passed by value;  If you would like to pass it by
reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name]().  If you
would like to enable call- time pass-by-reference, you can set
allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in yo ur INI file.  However,
future versions may not support this any longer.  in /var
/www/html/base/includes/base_state_citems.inc.php on line 1359
[client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:
mysql_pconnect () in /var/www/html/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on
line 356
[Wed Mar 30 13:13:37 2005] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not
exist: /var/ www/html/favicon.ico