[SPAM] - [Snort-users] Where's the libpcap library with the S. Krahmer patch? - Email found in subject

Marc Hering mhering at ...13116...
Tue Mar 29 12:32:01 EST 2005

You can do that...but wouldn't it be better to run a seperate instance
of Snort for each interface?  This way each interface goes into a
seprate log file (or even seperate databases) and can process the
packets...

Just my 0.02
<M>

________________________________

From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Escudero,
Peter Louis
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 2:57 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [SPAM] - [Snort-users] Where's the libpcap library with the S.
Krahmer patch? - Email found in subject

Greetings! We'd like to run snort on multiple interfaces simultaneously.
The documentation says that "for linux 2.1.x/2.2.x and higher you can
use libpcap library with S. Krahmer's patch which allows you to specify
'any' as interface name." Where can we get this library with Krahmer's
patch? Thanks a lot & regards.

Peter Escudero
EDS - Western Region Medi-Cal
3215 Prospect Park Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670

( Phone:+1-916-636-1977)
+ mailto:peterlouis.escudero at ...7950...

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email from EDS is for the sole use of the
intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review or use, including disclosure or
distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the email.