[Snort-users] Where's the libpcap library with the S. Krahmer patch?

Escudero, Peter Louis peterlouis.escudero at ...7950...
Tue Mar 29 11:59:19 EST 2005

Greetings! We'd like to run snort on multiple interfaces simultaneously. The
documentation says that "for linux 2.1.x/2.2.x and higher you can use
libpcap library with S. Krahmer's patch which allows you to specify 'any' as
interface name." Where can we get this library with Krahmer's patch? Thanks
a lot & regards.

Peter Escudero
EDS - Western Region Medi-Cal
3215 Prospect Park Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670

( Phone:+1-916-636-1977)
+ mailto:peterlouis.escudero at ...7950... <mailto:peterlouis.escudero at ...7950...>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email from EDS is for the sole use of the
intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review or use, including disclosure or distribution is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender and destroy all copies of the email.