[Snort-users] Snort rule lookup from ACID broken??

Joel Esler esler at ...8070...
Tue Mar 29 05:57:18 EST 2005

Note the newest version of BASE has this implemented by default.

Base version 1.1 will be out within a week or so, this will include
some really neat features.  Stay tuned to the list for further details.

Joel Esler
http://esler.is-a-geek.net