[Snort-users] No Base with localhost/base in browser
powderkeg at ...11462...
Mon Mar 28 23:22:33 EST 2005
below is my base_conf.php settings. I get a blank page in both
Firefox/Mozilla when typing localhost/base even though this,
shows up in the url box.
PHP is working, as I can bring up the NetworkMonitorTool with just
entering localhost. I'm following Patrick Harper's Tutorial for
Fedora3/Snort/Base/PHP. Perhaps I've missed something fundamental.? Cheers.
$BASE_urlpath = "/base";
/* Path to the DB abstraction library
* (Note: DO NOT include a trailing backslash after the directory)
* e.g. $foo = "/tmp" [OK]
* $foo = "/tmp/" [OK]
* $foo = "c:\tmp" [OK]
* $foo = "c:\tmp\" [WRONG]
$DBlib_path = "/var/www/html/adodb";
/* The type of underlying alert database
* MySQL : "mysql"
* PostgresSQL : "postgres"
* MS SQL Server : "mssql"
$DBtype = "mysql";
/* Alert DB connection parameters
* - $alert_dbname : MySQL database name of Snort alert DB
* - $alert_host : host on which the DB is stored
* - $alert_port : port on which to access the DB
* - $alert_user : login to the database with this user
* - $alert_password : password of the DB user
* This information can be gleaned from the Snort database
* output plugin configuration.
$alert_dbname = "snort";
$alert_host = "localhost";
$alert_port = "";
$alert_user = "snort";
$alert_password = "mysnorter";
/* Archive DB connection parameters */
$archive_dbname = "snort";
$archive_host = "localhost";
$archive_port = "";
$archive_user = "snort";
$archive_password = "mysnorter";
More information about the Snort-users