[Snort-users] Snort performance

Bob Walder bwalder at ...1926...
Mon Mar 28 06:59:00 EST 2005

We looked at open source Snort some time ago (back in the V1.8 days) and
that appears in one of our earlier reports.

However, our latest Gigabit IDS report includes detailed performance tests
of the Sourcefire IS3000 which is, of course, based on Snort
(www.nss.co.uk/gigabitids).

Bob Walder
The NSS Group