[SPAM] - RE: [Snort-users] I Need To Run the UI for snort - Email found in subject

Marc Hering mhering at ...13116...
Mon Mar 28 05:18:38 EST 2005

Grab a copy of Snort for Dummies, it goes over the ACID install in
pretty good detail.

<M>

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Michael
Steele
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2005 10:13 PM
To: 'Snort Users Postings'
Subject: [SPAM] - RE: [Snort-users] I Need To Run the UI for snort -
Email found in subject

All the prerequisites that make ACID/BASE run are required, and that is
why they are called 'prerequisites'.

Do a simple search using 'Google' to find instructions on installing
ACID/BASE. Apparently you must know a little about ACID/BASE or you
would not have known there were 'prerequisites'.

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member
mailto:support at ...9077...