[Snort-users] I Need To Run the UI for snort

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Sun Mar 27 19:13:31 EST 2005

All the prerequisites that make ACID/BASE run are required, and that is why
they are called 'prerequisites'.

Do a simple search using 'Google' to find instructions on installing
ACID/BASE. Apparently you must know a little about ACID/BASE or you would
not have known there were 'prerequisites'.

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member
mailto:support at ...9077...