[Snort-users] I need to find UI for snort

Biswas, Proneet pbiswas at ...13200...
Fri Mar 25 05:22:39 EST 2005

Hi Nathaniel,
	Thanks for the followup. I think I forgot to mention that the
2nd link is for BASE.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=103348

Thanks
Proneet.

To have known the best, and to have known it for the best, is success in
life.

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Nathaniel
Hall
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 6:27 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] I need to find UI for snort

You should really look at BASE instead.  BASE replaces ACID for Snort,
but it is based on ACID.  In its default config, when you try to do
queries to the database in ACID, you can only look for dates up to 2004
(I believe).

http://sourceforge.net/projects/secureideas/

--

Nathaniel Hall, GSEC
Intrusion Detection and Firewall Technician

halln at ...13208...
417-447-7535
GPG Public Key ID: 0xAC187312

Biswas, Proneet wrote:
> http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/rdanyliw/snort/snortacid.html
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=103348

> To have known the best, and to have known it for the best, is success
in
> life.

Windows
http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idh83&alloc_id149&op=click