[Snort-users] Who sells SNORT based products

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Thu Mar 24 07:01:34 EST 2005

Note that compliance with Sourcefire's new VRT rules license is only
required if a company wants to ship rules developed by the Sourcefire
VRT.  There is no compunction to comply with any "policy" outside of
our commercial redistribution licensing for the rules.

      -Marty