[Snort-users] I need to find UI for snort

Nathaniel Hall halln at ...13208...
Thu Mar 24 06:27:47 EST 2005

You should really look at BASE instead.  BASE replaces ACID for Snort,
but it is based on ACID.  In its default config, when you try to do
queries to the database in ACID, you can only look for dates up to 2004
(I believe).

http://sourceforge.net/projects/secureideas/

--

Nathaniel Hall, GSEC
Intrusion Detection and Firewall Technician

halln at ...13208...
417-447-7535
GPG Public Key ID: 0xAC187312