[Snort-users] SC Magazine Award

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Thu Mar 24 06:13:19 EST 2005

I believe it was a reader's choice award.  The competition was:

  Enterasys Networks - Enterasys Dynamic Intrusion Response
  McAfee, Inc. - McAfee IntruShield 2.1
  PivX Solutions, Inc. - Qwik-Fix Pro
  Radware - Radware DefensePro
  Sourcefire, Inc. - Sourcefire Intrusion Sensor
  TippingPoint - UnityOne Intrusion Prevention System

Pretty cool outcome... :)

      -Marty