[Snort-users] Snort_232_Build12_Installer.exe

Lee Clemens lee at ...13080...
Mon Mar 21 05:48:48 EST 2005

Can someone explain to me the difference between the 2.3.0 release for Win32
and the Snort_232_Build12_Installer.exe?

With the different format for the file name I'm a little weary, but the
ChangeLog says it is stable, so should I consider this the 2.3.2 (Win32)
final release?

Thanks for your help. And as a second part of the question, do the CURRENT
rulesets also apply to Win32 intallations, as installed by the Win32 binary
2.3.0 (non RC) or the above 232_Build12 ?

Thanks again.

--Lee