[Snort-users] Snort agent installation

Jason security at ...5028...
Sun Mar 20 20:49:59 EST 2005

Jack,

The files immediately available at http://www.snort.org/dl are source
code. You will have to download a binary build from
http://www.snort.org/dl/binaries/ for your operating system or compile
the source to use Snort.

It sounds from you mail like you are attempting to use a third party
application in addition to Snort. Could you provide more information on
your setup so that we can better assist you.