[Snort-users] Recommendation for IDS reporting tools?

sam wun sam.wun at ...12784...
Wed Mar 16 06:09:21 EST 2005

Jeff Dell wrote:

><marketing>
>
>I don't like to market in this public forum, but I thought I should briefly
>mention a tool that I developed to do exactly what you are looking for.
>Activeworx Security Center (ASC) has details for the analyst and a high
>level reporting engine for the executives. It will also interface directly
>with your existing Snort databases. Check it out at www.activeworx.com.

i tried to set it up before, but it was not successful.  I stay up days
and nights tried to link up the configuraiton between snort, mysql and
activeworx(aw), but I don't found a easy way to setup it up to work for
all three components.
May I suggest aw provide a script to allow user setup backend Snort,
MySQL DB,  and front-end aw smoothly?

Sam.