[Snort-users] FW: Snort_232_Build12_Installer.exe

Lee Clemens snort at ...13080...
Tue Mar 15 14:26:05 EST 2005

Can someone explain to me the difference between the 2.3.0 release for Win32
and the Snort_232_Build12_Installer.exe?

With the different format for the file name I'm a little weary, but the
ChangeLog says it is stable, so should I consider this to be the 2.3.2
(Win32) final release?

Thanks for your help.

And as a second part of the question, do the -CURRENT rule-sets also apply
to Win32 intallations, as installed by the Win32 binary 2.3.0 (non RC) or
the above 232_Build12, or should I stick with that particular version's
rule-set ?

Thanks again.

--Lee