[Snort-users] Recommendation for IDS reporting tools?

Jeff Dell jdell at ...1095...
Tue Mar 15 10:13:29 EST 2005

<marketing>

I don't like to market in this public forum, but I thought I should briefly
mention a tool that I developed to do exactly what you are looking for.
Activeworx Security Center (ASC) has details for the analyst and a high
level reporting engine for the executives. It will also interface directly
with your existing Snort databases. Check it out at www.activeworx.com.

</marketing>

Cheers,

Jeff