[Snort-users] Recommendation for IDS reporting tools?

Hugo hchlai at ...2792...
Tue Mar 15 07:16:17 EST 2005

Can anybody recommend a real-time IDS reporting tool for me? Commercial or Open Source are both ok. I am using BASE currently, and I have also tested SnortSnarf... neither of them offers a complete solution to me. BASE works great until I find out Src IP doesn't sort properly. Has anybody tried Aanval? Any testimonial? THanks in advance!

Hugo

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.