[Snort-users] pricing information

Shaun Erickson sterickson at ...11827...
Mon Mar 14 12:41:58 EST 2005

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 12:17:03 -0800, Bob Konigsberg
<bobkberg at ...12746...> wrote:

>  I've also taken the classes.  I consider it money well spent

I've been to lots of courses that were dissapointments, as they only
(essentially) read the manual to me, and then usually only a part of
it, leaving me feeling like I'd wasted my money and my time, because
I'd already read the manual, usually more than once, and wanted to
understand it better and learn stuff that *wasn't* in the manual.

I have read the Sort 2.1 book that Syngress published. I thought it
was excellent. Having read it, and given the above, how do the
Sourcefire courses rate, content-wise? For hands-on experience and
being able to ask questions of an instructor, I'm sure they're great.

        -ste