[Snort-users] No mysql error

Harper, Patrick Patrick.Harper at ...11593...
Mon Mar 14 02:58:43 EST 2005

You have to set your output line in your conf file.  And have your
database set up correctly

-----Original Message-----
From: Salil D. [mailto:salildumbre at ...3390...]
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 3:01 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] No mysql error

Hi there,

Finally I did not receive any error message regarding mysql
how do I run snort to get the data in the database ???

Thanks in advance.

Salil.

 <http://clients.rediff.com/signature/track_sig.asp>

Disclaimer:  This electronic message, including any attachments, is
confidential and intended solely for use of the intended recipient(s). This
message may contain information that is privileged or otherwise protected
from disclosure by applicable law. Any unauthorized disclosure,
dissemination, use or reproduction is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender
immediately.